Thursday, June 18, 2009

London, 3 July – Exploratory testers in a pub

Tentative plan: Michael Bolton and I are (separately) teaching in London in July. Our courses, mine on Exploratory Testing, his on Rapid Testing, end on the same day. We've talked about bringing the participants together in a London pub at the end of the course. Yesterday, at the SIGiST, we slipped into an announcement.

We don't yet have a pub set, and one or both classes will have to travel (my course is in the City, Mike's is in Westminster). We hope that we will have an enthusiastic, engaged, but not-too-exhausted group of exploratory/rapid testers, and that by bringing the participants in our classes together, we'll all have a lovely time, and learn some stuff.

Details will be posted closer to time, but are, so far: A group of exploratory testers will be meeting in London sometime in the early evening of Friday 3 July. It will be a unique event. Please join us.

PS - a few places are still available on my course. Details here, book here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 pm

    Sorry I missed the SIGiST, I will do my best to get to this, even if I turn out to be vexploratory or vapid on the day. (Westminster douze points, City dix points)
    Neil Thompson

    ReplyDelete