Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Designing Experiential Exercises

Readers of this blog may already know that I prefer to learn/teach by doing. If your preferences match mine, you'll be interested to know that Jerry Weinberg and Esther Derby are running a public workshop in Albuquerque on the Design of Experiential Training, from June 22-25 (or 26, depending on which web page you read). Details from Jerry, from Esther.

Jerry is, in addition to his other stuff, the master of the experiential exercise. Or so the people I trust tell me. I'm hugely excited to be going to the workshop. Heaven knows why I've not mentioned it here before. Anyway: I'll be in Albuquerque for midsummer, doing fun stuff.

Have I mentioned my class? Getting a Grip on Exploratory Testing, in London. 2-3 July? Looking forward to that, too. It's all very hands-on and participative – and I imagine I'll still be full of the joys of ideas, and just past my Albuquerque jetlag.

No comments:

Post a Comment